Our main source of entertainment outside of screens has been eating! Trying to make fun meals and meals that involve the kids. Pizza is a go to- home made crust and a variety of toppings. Everyone can think of ingredients and make up different combinations.
Homemade Thin-Crust Pizza
- 3/4 cup lukewarm water
- 1 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for kneading
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce, such as classic red sauce or a white sauce
- 1 to 2 cups shredded cheese: one or a combination of mozzarella, provolone, Parmesan, fontina, romano, or asiago cheese
- Topping options: sautéed onions or mushrooms, sliced red peppers, pepperoni, cooked sausage, cooked bacon, etc.